According to ComScore, 58% of all US consumers already own a smartphone. However chances are that when these users visit a local business, they are not having a great mobile experience because most small businesses do not have a mobile website that enables smartphone users to easily navigate the site with their thumbs, find the location, or call the business quickly.
So the questions is: Why don’t you provide your potential customers with a mobile-friendly experience and make it easier for them to become your customers?
- Smartphone users have a sense of urgency – most of them purchase within an hour
- 77 percent of smartphone-based purchase activity occurs in-person (offline)
- They search for a business that is close to them (no more than 5 miles away)
- They want a site to load in less than 5 seconds
- 94% of retail smartphone users conducted their most recent search out-of-store
- 1 out of 3 users look specifically for contact details (phone number, address, directions)
- 61% of people have a better opinion of brands when they offer a good mobile experience.
If you have hundreds of people visiting your website every month, you are most likely missing out on some very valuable traffic.